Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Best Is Yet to Come


There are days when I can and will gut it out late at night to get my post completed.  And then there are days like today where, after 40 minutes of nodding off at my desk and not being able to form complete sentences, it's just better to make the post short and sweet and come back fighting tomorrow.  So, a thousand pardons.  I have a topic, and I have two paragraphs or so, so that's better than nothing.

In the meantime, enjoy some holiday images and pay no attention to me while I collapse.


One of the reasons I'm so tired?
Today was taco Tuesday.
On a Wednesday.
Taco Twednesday?



This is me right now.
And two hours ago.
And six hours ago.
As long as it isn't two hours from now,
it's all good.



This is also me right now
in the form of an exhausted yet lovable cuddly polar bear.
Or, maybe this is my Petronus.
Expecto Patronum?


More tomorrow.  And dang it, it's already tomorrow.







1 comment:

Kerry Schultz said...

This is me haha. The second last one relates to me so much as I get exhausted from writemypaper4me review and take a quick nap. Your post gave me a really good laugh.