Sunday, November 13, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... And you think:

1. Mighty :: Mouse

2. Gotta find time to :: Be

3. Statistic :: A Factoid Certain to be Ignored

4. Midnight :: Now

5. Thaw :: Melt

6. Hips :: Yep, There They Are

7. Reader :: Me

8. Related :: Family

9. Brilliant :: Smart

10. Posture :: Don't Slouch!


What have I been doing lately? Lots on this list. On Friday, I spent the day compiling #3 for work. Why? Good question, since I know darn well that no amount of irrefutable facts and figures can ever break through the closed minded Volcano decision makers. But I have them, just in case. Today I was able to hang out with #8, and I was able to #2, and it didn't involve grocery shopping, ten billion errands or laundry. It doesn't happen often enough, but grabbing an hour or so of spinning was an enormous Tuna surprise. Now that it's past #4 and I've had my one piece of obligatory Halloween candy -- curse you #6 -- it's time to call it a day. I thought ahead and now my bed is all toasty warm. How #9!

Mutter along here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Mighty :: Wind
2. Gotta find time to :: make the donuts
3. Statistic :: A Factoid Certain to be Skewed
4. Midnight :: Witching Hour
5. Thaw :: Drip
6. Hips :: Rose Tea
7. Reader :: Radio
8. Related :: Cosanguity
9. Brilliant :: Shining
10. Posture :: Position

hmm, not sure if there's a theme. It's very windy out now. Been drinking tea (but not with rosehips) all afternoon. No longer dripping thanks to medicine.
brad