Sunday, September 04, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings

I say ... and you think:

1. Julie :: Chen
2. Emotional :: Wreck
3. Head of Household :: Bleah
4. Diva :: Me!
5. Devastation :: New Orleans
6. Business or Pleasure :: Usually business
7. Crown :: Pageant
8. Eastern :: Seaboard
9. Buzzed :: Lit
10. Officer :: Of the Law

So, this is too funny. When I do my muttering, I purposely go directly to the site, and only look at one word at a time, so I don't alter my thinking based on other words or on what other people might say. I chuckled at the first one, snorted at the second one, and cracked up by the third one. I guess I shouldn't have watched Saturday night's taped episode of Big Brother right before I answered these, eh?

Mutter along HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Julie :: Christie
2. Emotional :: Baggage
3. Head of Household :: Divine Ruler
4. Diva :: Wear
5. Devastation :: Plagues of Locusts
6. Business or Pleasure :: there's a choice?
7. Crown :: Royal
8. Eastern :: Time Zone
9. Buzzed :: like a bee
10. Officer :: Material

The Boy
hey, like the security effect!