Sunday, August 14, 2005

Unconscious Mutterings

From the cobwebs of my mind....
I Say .... And You Think:

1. Idiot :: Stupid Person
2. Rocket :: Man
3. Liability :: Hinderance

4. Harmless :: Benign

5. Stringy :: Cheesy

6. Gwyneth :: Paltrow
7. Use It or Lose It :: Talent
8. Theater :: Play

9. Sonic :: Boom
10. Pucker :: Up



I suppose these are better, though why I feel compelled to critique myself every week I don't know. It amuses me that my answers are either knee-jerk song titles (Rocket -- Man) or $10 words out of the pretentious dictionary (Harmless -- Benign) that I feel compelled (panicked) to look up a second time just to make sure I'm not making a mistake. If anybody comes up with something different for Gwyneth, I'd be amazed...

Happy Sunday.

3 comments:

TVJ said...

I love these.

Idiot :: Savant
Rocket :: Scientist
Liability :: Insurance
Harmless :: Mild
Stringy :: Cheese
Gwyneth :: Paltrow
Use It Or Lose It :: Brain
Theater :: Musical
Sonic :: Boom
Pucker :: Up

Anonymous said...

1. Idiot :: Savant
2. Rocket :: Launcher
3. Liability :: Insurance
4. Harmless :: Error
5. Stringy :: Cheesy
6. Gwyneth :: Guernsey
7. Use It or Lose It :: some of both?
8. Theater :: Seating
9. Sonic :: Burgers
10. Pucker :: Shots!
The Boy.
Yep, I'm a DRCS today. Went out last night in Detroit and didn't get home until late.

We had a cow named Gwyneth once upon a time...

Mensch71 said...

There's a first time for everything...

1. Idiot :: Coworker
2. Rocket :: Pocket
3. Liability :: Asset
4. Harmless :: Hold
5. Stringy :: Hair
6. Gwyneth :: Paltrow
7. Use It or Lose It :: Grant $
8. Theater :: Geek
9. Sonic :: Burger
10. Pucker :: Lemon