Thursday, January 01, 2004

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2004
For those of you stumbling around, looking for hairs of dogs, let me say it a little quieter:

{{{happy new year}}}

I'm back from my travels and home once again. I wish I could tell tales of all the excitement I've had over the past several days, but unless shopping, laundry and general house cleaning thrills you, I'm going to pass. Needless to say, I'm busy playing catch-up. Things are going well, but I'm also trying to kick back a bit as well. After all, this is supposed to be a vacation, right? Right? Uh Huh.

Anyway. I know with the ending of the old year and the beginning of the new, it should be a time of both reflection and renewal. I feel like I should have something profound to say. Well, never you fear. There is nothing like a ten hour car ride to give you time to think. But my brain is still percolating so I'm not going to rush it. Maybe later today. I think I hear a snack and a parade in my future.

Ahhh. Vacation.
Sign My Guestbook!

No comments: